• Family Based Green Cards:  If you are a lawful permanent resident ("green card holder") you can apply for your spouse, your unmarried child under the age of 21.  If you are a citizen then you can apply for your parent, your spouse, your unmarried children under the age of 21, your married children, and your sibling (brother or sister).

  • Battered Spouse Petitions:  Some non-citizens are eligible to self-petition based on their circumstances.

  • Conditional Residence: If you immigrated based on marriage to a USC, and your marriage was for less than two years then you would have received a two-year green card.  You apply to remove those conditions up to 90 days before your card expires.  After your application is approved, you will receive your 10-year green card.

  • Alternative Ways to Get Your Green Card:  Depending on your circumstances there may be additional ways to get your green card.  Contact my office today to set up a consultation.